HunterLab Portable Spectrophotometers
If you need to measure color outside the laboratory, take the MiniScan EZ. Measure samples on the plant production floor, in storage areas, shipping departments or virtually anywhere that is convenient. No more running back and forth between the production line and the lab. The MiniScan EZ spectrophotometer gives you the best of two worlds – laboratory performance in a light-weight, take-anywhere design. Sophisticated dual-beam technology, normally found only in bench-top sensors, ensures accuracy. The durable ergonomic design promotes one-hand, one-touch operation so sample measurements are taken in seconds.
Our portable diffuse/8° spectrophotometer measures samples on the plant production floor, in storage areas, shipping departments, laboratories or virtually anywhere that is convenient.
- Displays color data, color plot, spectral data and spectral plots.
- Thousands of readings using AA batteries.
- Rubberized handle with thumb-tip navigation pad.
- Product standard storage with Pass/Fail.
- Uses 6.35 cm (2.5 in) sphere.
- Self contained, can be connected to PC for use with optional EasyMatch®QC software.
- Available in both 45°/0° and diffuse/8° Geometry
Learn more on the Hunter Lab Website
The MiniScan EZ comes in four different geometries
MiniScan EZ 4500L – Portable, reflected-color measurement spectrophotometer.
MiniScan EZ 4500S – Ideal for measuring small samples and discrete areas.
MiniScan EZ 4000L – For when user wishes to minimize the effect of gloss or sample texture.
MiniScan EZ 4000S – Ideal for a wide range of small sample types.